Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2012

From the deep of the Texas comes Big Weight!




So few months ago I met this rapper in the Facebook, who was always hanging in the studio doing something about his music. I waited and waited, for few months I think. The statuses like grinding in studio..... they kept appearing on my wall... and then one day....

This!


I clicked the link and thought... ok, THAT'S GOOD!!!!!!!

Old school in the present day! Can't get much better than that! Every hip hop fan knows that the old school is the way to go, pop rap has taken over the commercial market, but the hard core rappers are still out there doing what they do the best, rap like there is no tomorrow!

So I decided to do a blog interview, and here it is!

P: Who are you and when and where you were born?

BW:  I'm Paul Lawrence, born in Shreveport La on August 19 1985

P: Tell me about your childhood? 

BW: Well as for me my childhood was okay, regular working parents, well my dad had sickle cell so he couldn't work but my Momma had 2 jobs. I got into music through my older brother listen to ugk every morning getting ready for school

P: What does inspire you to make music? 

BW:  I just love seen people and they tell  you, man keep grinding your music. Go hard, you're going to make it big one day

P: How do you promote your music, where can people follow you?

BW: Well I promote my music on YouTube just type in bigweighttv and on twitter its big_weight

P:  Where can people see you performing on stage live?

BW:  Right now I am concentrating on studio work so I don't do any live performances at the moment.

P: What are your ambititions in music?

BW:  I would like to achieve respect as a artist and to have money to take care of all my love ones and to build a boys and girls club in 12 low budget neighborhoods to give tha kids something to do after school and during the summer

P: future projects, up coming albums?

BW: Future projects, well I'm about to start working with two very good producers, Drumma Boy and Kurt Mcgurt Mr.808 ...upcoming album the title will be Through Advertisies..no release date yet tho..

P: who would you like to work with in the industry if you could choose?

BW: Young jezzy ...rick Ross...meek mill .... free lil boosie
Gangster Boo hands down

P:  How do you think hip hop has changed during the years, you have been in the industry?

BW: I feel like it has changed alot, like pac and bigg use to paint pictures but now its basically if u have a good beat with a catchy hook its a hit...

P: How would you describe the journey you have had so far, and what advise would you give to anyone who wants to become an artist ? 

BW: . My journey has been great. I worked with one of tha hottest producer in the game which is Drumma Boy and worked with one of tha hottest artist in the game which is Future. I work have worked with a female legend Gangster Boo. I'm just blessed and still got along ways to go y'all check out my single fugazi but all I can tell a upcoming artist is keep grinding and have a vision and stay humble BELEEDAT

I know that this man is taking it far in the industry, all the building blogs for the bright future are there. We will be hearing about his work for sure. 




No comments:

Post a Comment