Pages

Thursday 27 December 2012

World did not end, Christmas gone again

After we all have had our bellies full of turkey, ham and chocolate, maybe it's a good thing that we take a look what happened last year.
Preparing your self to the year to come is a part of human life, we all do it and we all think about it. We look what we could do a bit better and we hope that what ever the next year brings along, it will be the better one.

I am going to start my new Year with a huge Miami special. I will be looking into the night life, businesses and people in this sunny state of the world, and most importantly, I tell you what Miami has to offer when it comes to the music.

The weather is sunny, I stepped into the summer from the cold rain of London. I saw the airport of the worlds leading city Washington and I have to say... I expected to see huge hall with a spectacles, but saw long walks instead full of little shops, nice people on the way and soft carpet under my feet to sooth the foot ache my shoes kindly provided. I loved the relaxed atmosphere of the place and airport announcements were absolutely unique. If you ever pass that part of the world, spend the time of listening those announcements on the flight gates, there are some stars to be made in there.

First morning in Miami brought a sunshine, palm trees in front of my hotel room and friendly smiles from my temporary neighbours. It's all good and I can't wait what I will have ahead of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment