Pages

Saturday 13 April 2013

Heat is on!

Rick Ross looses the Reebok Classics deal


Boss has lost his deal with Reebok Classic over the lyrics of the U.O.E.N.O track. Big time rapper released an official apology and wished Reebok all the best in the future. 

In his statement Rick Ross states:" Using a substance to rob a woman of her right to make a choice is not only a crime, it's wrong and I do not encourage it." He takes a full responsibility of his lyrics and apologizes for any abuse suffered by women and also recognizes his voice as a recording artist and influence of his lyrics to his fans. 

He says:" Before I am an artist, I am a father, a son and a brother to some of the most cherished women in the world. So for me to suggest in any way that harm and violation be brought to a woman is one of my biggest mistakes and regrets." 





No comments:

Post a Comment