Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Serious enough?

Chris Brown maybe planning an album as a serious rapper




Chris Brown doesn't know if the world is ready to Chris Brown, the rapper. 
He is planning to release his latest project X later on this year, and the album contains some rap, but the singer is hesitant to release the full blooded hip hop album. 

" For me, I think I would have to progress more as an mc first. It's just me having fun and showcasing who I am. So an album, I would really have to be taken hundred percent serious as a rapper. I like rap. I love it. But the whole album, I don't know if the world is ready for Chris Brown, the rapper."

"Music is for everyone. When you put genres on music, you segregate it. I want to always be able to do any kind of music I want."

Drake is not impressed by Chris Brown's rapping skills. 
" I don't want to hear that man rap. No one wants to hear me rap against him. I really do this shit." 

So... who are we to judge, let the man do his thing! 




No comments:

Post a Comment