Pages

Friday 23 November 2012

Memory Lane

Isn't it amazing how sometimes you look to your past and notice, how some people have lead you to where you are now, how some people have been there on the way and you never really even realized.... I have had one of those days today. Someone who is very close to me, have been walking this road with me without me really seen him and now he is one of the most important person in my life.

So how did I get here? Freelance journalist, owner of few brands that are under development.... music in my heart and soul, love to share and passion to push things that I love and it's right there under my nose looking to my face and smiling!


So I am a promoter, journalist, hairdresser and entrepreneur. I am lucky because I can do what I want to do, I determine my own hours, how much I want to put work in and when I want to work. I am currently developing 3 brands and I can't wait to introduce them to the world; Smooth Clothing for men, Dia-Monde for ladies and Just4Soul club clothing with sexy edge but inspired by 70s' soul divas! They all are going to be huge and they have lots of potential. 


Some pictures I have put in here from my previous promotions. BLISS ever growing girl group from Atlanta... they will be massive, and these girls are really nice too! They are genuine and actually talk to their fans in facebook... I know because my daughter keeps pestering them lol. 



So after few words of my introduction I do hope if you read my blog, you find it funny and good. I am going to share you with the latest show business news and pictures, add some interviews of underground groups concentrating to hip hop and RnB music. Sky is a limit but only if you want to reach it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment