Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

Smack Gunz


Miami is traditionally heaving with urban talent. Lots of young artists are there to make their dream come true, studios are busy recording track after the track and beats are hotting up for A- listers as well as unsigned underground artists.

One of the rising stars from that scene is Smack Gunz, a rapper with a healthy attitude towards life and realistic dreams with the determination to make them true.

"I was born may 14, 1992. My father was a dboy in lil Hait.i My father was doing federal time though out my child hood. I wanted to be just like him. Age 13 I listened to the music more. I had a passion for it so at my late 13 I began rapping. I use to always beat on tables and I started freestyle competitions. Age 14 I caught my first charge . When i got out, I was introduced to the streets, learned from neighborhood friends how to make money in these streets. My brothers thought me everything I know. I started putting my streetlife into my rhyme. At the age 15 I lost my uncle,  he was the closest person to me as a father figure. Ever since then I've been going hard at everything I do."


Currently Smack Gunz is working on a new mixtape called Dedication & Motivation.
He has shows regularly and is tight in the music scene. He is opening shows to Jimmy Dade, Billy Blue and Ice Berg.



Smack Gunz is pushing his music hard to the wider audience and I am sure that we will hear from him more in the near future. The quality of his work speaks for it self and dedication to his passion is all there to be heard.


You can follow Smacck Gunz in Youtube by subscribing to his channel at
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmackGunz305

You can also follow him in Twitter @smackgunz305




No comments:

Post a Comment