Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Cat fight?

Nicki Minaj and American Idol


Just before her debut in American Idol, Nicki Minaj is polishing her halo. After her beef with Mariah Carey, Nicki feels that she has been made to look as a bad girl in the panel or as she puts it a "crazy psycho". 

The rapper gave an interview in Ellen DeGeneres show and said:" I don't know, it was just two big old divas, I guess. I was just like sitting there, and I guess before I went in there I heard all the stuff that was been said, but I didn't believe it. I heard them saying Mariah doesn't want you on the panel, but I was like, no I'm friends with Mariah. I was arguing people down."

The rumors were shown to be true and Nicki felt being over shadowed. She defended her behaviour by defending her self, since she felt uneasy, and told that to her it is just a defence mechanism. 

Nicki carried on telling that her and Mariah are fine and she has looked up to Mariah for years. 
She also said that if there are any future incidents, she may not be able to edit her self in the heat of the moment. 

The next series of American Idol premiers January 16th. 



Marsha Ambrosius, Jazmine Sullivan and Kindred looking for a missing child


The stars have put their forces together to locate a missing child Nailla Robinson yesterday, when an amber alert was issued in Philadelphia, when she was abducted from the school. 
The artists raised the awareness of over 650,000 people on line. 

Later on Nailla was found in the jungle gym wearing only a T-shirt. Jazmine Sullivan wrote when she heard that Nailla was rescued:" Nailla Robinson was found safely! Thank GOD! "

With their act the stars have yet raised awareness of how effective Amber Alert can be when used properly! 

Jazmine Sullivan has also been busy of changing her style over the period of recording her new album. She has revealed her new sexy body and is happy with the results. 


The release details of the new album have not been released yet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment