Pages

Saturday 5 January 2013

Lil Wayne gets a new face tattoo


Lil Wayne has revarded him self with a late Christmas gift after the new track "Rich as fuck" featuring 2 Chainz. The new tattoo says baked, each letter in the box, and is a salute to the skateboard company Baker Skateboards, which uses the design as their logo.

Few months ago the rapper said he might put the rap on the back burner and pursue his hobby for full time.

 "I picked up the skateboard and I thought it would be a hobby, but it’s a lifestyle. You have to be fully committed. In order to be fully committed, you have to live that lifestyle. What these young kids say right now, you have to be about that life. I guess I’m about that life,"

“It’s kinda putting rap on the backburner, that’s all. Rap is a taking backseat to skating. That’s alright. But I kind of feel I deserve that. … I think fans deserve some peace from me."








No comments:

Post a Comment